[realmusicians] Fixing a vocal track

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:26:49 -0700

Hi all:

Yesterday I was in a studio where they had a  very bad vocal track, out of
tempo, etc, by melodyne, it fit to the tempo and became very accurate, but
can we achieve this in melodyne?
And, they can incert the auto tune to fx some notes  no on the hole track, I
tried this even from the inspector but with no luck, when I did that  the
hsc is no longer available when incerting through the process minue, so,
what shall I do to incert the auto tune in the middle of a track?
Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx