[realmusicians] Re: Dual boot pro

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:57:20 -0500

That's an option, though with windows7's startup and bcd tools, if anything
happens to the startup partition, it can usually be recovered from windows
disc or on its own.
Win7 and vista make a 100mb partition where the system tools and diagnostics
are stored, so it can always get back to working state without a big hassle.

D!J!X!