[realmusicians] Re: Decrease the mp3 resolution

I like that one too.

Also cdex is still around, and I like dbpoweramp too because it uses multi-processors.

At 06:41 AM 2/9/2010, you wrote:
I use Easy Cd-DA Extractor from
<http://www.poikosoft.com>www.poikosoft.com
powerful and conveniant.
best
Roy.
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>Ramy Moustafa
To: <mailto:realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:58 PM
Subject: [realmusicians] Decrease the mp3 resolution

hi all:

i have 114 mp3 file, that i need to decrese there resolution, they r in 192 kbbs, and i need to decrese them as they r just speeches, and i need to put them on my phone, so i think if i make them mono not stirio, and 64 kbbbs, will they be good?
and what program should i use to achieve this?

thanks in advance

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email, Msn and yahoo id:
<mailto:flutelover@xxxxxxxx>flutelover@xxxxxxxx