[real-eyes] Re: some strange problems with windows mail.

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:14:38 -0700

dear computer comrade:
Jose, maybe when you have time, after all the
dust has settled and this problem is behind you, I would absolutely love to
know what the heck Windows Mail is anyway?  I love outlook Express, it is
the simplest thing I have had to learn, but I did not have to set it up
initially, this was done when my computer was delivered.  Best of luck,
Ginny