[real-eyes] Re: sirius/xm--collective action

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:32:21 -0500

Mailing Address:
SiriusXM
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

what if we can get a case number and we all refer to it when we  call in.
There has got to be some kind of contact for the c e o to solve customers
problems.

I don't use there service so they might not listen to my
concerns.
 You  need to become some kind of united group so you  can receive some kind
of love with this problem.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"