[real-eyes] Re: setting up a group in out look express

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:59:10 -0600

Hi Ginny and all:

The keystrokes I gave are windows keystrokes and are ot screen reader specific.
 The only exception to this is that Window-Eyes uses ctrl+shift+b for going to
the bottom of text.  So in Window-Eyes, press insert+b which is the bypass key,
then press ctrl+shift+b to go into the address book.

HTH

Ray Campbell, Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician, the Chicago Lighthouse
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx