[real-eyes] Re: my morning

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:56:38 -0500

way to go windy. Nice to see some good news. on here.

I too had a wonderful morning and day so far.

My Linda  wasn't feeling well this morning and took the day off. I love
having her around on days like today.

We slept in and now she is feeling better.

Anyway I wish and pray for all on the list to have a wonderful love filled
day.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"