[real-eyes] my morning

  • From: Wendy <wendy44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Reginald George <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:54:40 -0500

I woke up at five for some stupid reason. I'm now back in my
apartment feeling thankful and wanting to share.
Took my dog out and remembered that the apartment complex put a stand
holding pick up bags for me and other residents who have small dogs.
They did it after I got here and it benefits all. They also put out a
trash can so I didn't have to walk over to the dumpster to throw out
what I pick up.
Back up and breakfast etc. and back down with laundry. They allowed
me to put markers on the unit so easy and I'm off again.
Across the hall and put Elton's leash around a pole and spent an hour
walking and riding on the equipment taking a second out to switch
clothing to the drier.
Oh, the equipment in the gym is also marked.
So when I finally leave the gym I grab elton and walk out to the hall
and there is a sweet young lady saying, "good morning Wendy".
Just hoping everyone has a beautiful start to a day and wants to
share. I love feeling so full of love and hope so I like to pass it
around just as we do with our frustrations at times.
Wendy