[real-eyes] Re: iphone app for scanning

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:55:04 -0600

Your welcome.  Trust me being able to scan and read was at the top on my
list of things I wanted to be able to do with my iPhone.  Sadly, none of the
others were even close to turning out to be as advertised.  It still is not
perfect, but I am sure it will just get better with each update.  I love
being able to read menus and other bits of paper when I don't know what they
are.  I am glad you checked it out and that you like it too.  Happy reading!
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.