From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jim Fettgather
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:38 PM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: iphone app for scanning

Hello, in all of the messages I have read  regarding scanning and the
iPhone, it seems as if the most important considerations are making sure
that the angle is correct when scanning, the lighting has to be right, and
of course the phone must be held absolutely still.

Many people have reported good success by  making sure that there is lamp
light near the phone when scanning and by using a tripod or some other
device so that the phone is stable when taking the picture.