[real-eyes] iPhad for my mom!

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:42:48 -0500

Well you guys I just had to let you know that I did it, I mean my mom did it!
She ordered her iPad during the tax free weekend.  I am so excited for yer!
She ordered it on the phone so it will arrive in about 3 weeks.
Hugs, Andrea M. Breier
Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love without
conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh often.