[real-eyes] Re: firefox 4

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:53:06 -0500

If I remember correctly, Firefox didn't work well at all with JFW 8.  Do
you have a way of putting an updated version of JFW on that computer?
Either that or go back to IE...which I wouldn't recommend.  If you can
get JFW on that computer, that would be the option I'd go with.
&&& (Ruthie)

It was all so different before everything changed.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who could not speak for themselves.
        We are the many,