[real-eyes] Re: file attachments in outlook express

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:06:32 -0400

Reggie called me about this issue earlier. Try the following steps.

1. go to the start menu then go to the control panel.
2. Press the letter, I once you are in the control panel for the internet
options.
3. control tab five times until you get to the programs page.
4. Tab past the first combo box and make sure that the second combo box is
set for Outlook express when it comes to e-mail.
5. Once that is done, tab to the address combo box and make sure it is set
for Outlook express. Then tab to apply then ok.

HTH

Duyahn