[real-eyes] Re: dvs or lack of it gets mans goat. today's dearabby hits home.

  • From: "bob mathews" <bmathews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:13:13 -0400

Hi Kim,
I get all my audio descript movies from:
http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.html

They are a MP3 file and are free if you use a regular download...
See below:
Welcome to the Blind Mice Movie Vault!

The Mice have a collection of movies for you to download Free!
The movies are audio with description and are in mp3 format!

The movies have been uploaded to SendSpace.com and are ready for download!
Just
enter on the movie name and you will be directed to the download page for
that movie at SendSpace.com!

There is a free sign up.
Have fun  Bob