[real-eyes] Re: devoted baseball fan

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:27:09 -0500

dude it is a hell of a story. I like that they didn't make her out to be
this soupper woman. wow. I never thought of using candy to keep track of the
stations. When I use to ride from  Jamaica queens to the juish gild for the
blind at 65th and centeral park west, I would nap on the e traine and would
wake up just before my stop. that was a good way to ride because it was like
a 30 to 40 minute ride on that e train. then I  would need to switch
traines, one of the traines just happend to be the d traine that she is
speeking of. in fact I took it once to the bronx. that traine felt like it
was doing 90 Mph from the last stop in manhatten tell it hit the first stop
in the bronx. I think it was 125th st. That ride would scair me.

wow she is an amazing gal and i don't think I could do it as offten as she
does.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"