[real-eyes] Re: creating separate boxes

  • From: "Ruthie Clark" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:29:58 -0500

You'll use message rules.  It's kind of complicated, it might be best to get
help over the phone.  If you want, I'll give you a number I can be reached
at.  If someone has already helped you with this, just disregard.  I'm a bit
behind on mail due to a friend's recent surgery.

Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

  CChheecckk yyoouurr dduupplleexx sswwiittcchh..

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.