[real-eyes] Re: checking memory on computer hard drive/how?

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll, Sr." <llocsird@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:23:13 -0500

Kimberley:
An alternate method of accomplishing the same is to run the  "Disk
Cleanup" program and remove those surplus files and then run the "Disk
Defragmenter" program.  At the end of the latter is a complete report on
the status of the Disk.  I have taken to doing this since the practice
tends to keep my disk in top operating condition.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.