[real-eyes] Re: braille displays

  • From: William Stephan <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 19:52:09 -0500

Wendy:  I have one of these and for me it works well.  It has some querks,
but all in all, it's a very nice machine.  You can replicate most of what
you do with the screen, and obviously it's much faster.  It's particularly
good for taking notes in meetings because you can turn off speech very
easily but still have the display.  It's solidly built and for a little
extra you can get a pretty nice leather case.
I also use it with both my laptop and desktop computers via USB.