[real-eyes] bought a 4-gig cf card

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:34:02 -0600

Sorry I think I messed up the link when I cut out the other junk.  Here goes
again.
Andrea Breier, President, Heartland Guide Dog Users

"Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you."
(Proverbs 4:25)

http://www.dealram.com/

currently shows a 4Gb card by Transcend with a lifetime warranty (one of the
things I wouldn't buy a card without) for $58 including free shipping. The
same card is available from NewEgg for almost exactly the same total price,
although they do have a charge for shipping (but their price on the card,
itself, is less).

Incidentally, this brand (Transcend) seems to be a new kid on the block. As
long as I've been chasing CF card prices (and it's been a _long_ time,
believe me), I've never heard of it until today, but almost everybody seems
to be selling it now--NewEgg, ZipZoomFly, etc.