[real-eyes] Re: Where is Reg? and IPhone

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:59:20 -0600

Just down here lost in my computer and working deep in the coal mine.
Here's a cool IPhone video from Blind Bargains showing a guy surfing the
web.  It really shows the power of this device.  I'm amazed!

**
Item 3
A preview of accessibility for the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch!
Yes, it is true, the iPhone 3GS and iPod touch both have a unique voice. If
you've been on the fense on whether or not to check out these devices as
potential gifts for friends or self, wait no longer... Please navigate to
the provided link for an excellent video demonstrating the features of
VoiceOver, the screenreader built in to the iPhone 3GS and the iPod Touch.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4874