[real-eyes] Re: Where is Reg?

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:37:28 -0600

I know, what a hoot, He just called me back, and wouldn't you know, I was
placing an order on the phone and could not talk to him. Then when I got off
the phone, I called him right back and he did not answer.  It was just so
unlike him not to answer both last night and this morning.  I was going to
have Mike drop some stuff off to him and we needed to make sure that he
would be there.

Merry Christmas,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Jesus is the reason for the season
and
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..