[real-eyes] Re: VO/iPad

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:47:17 -0500

Depending on which one you have.  At first the shortcut was there for
everyone, then in one of the later versions triple tap shortcut only would
show up during the first startup.  I think they were having trouble with
sighted users accidently turning on some of the features of vo and then
because of the gestures were not able to navigate the device.  If I remember
right this was started when the second iPad came out.  If this is the first
iPad all features of vo should be there.  hth.

Hugs,
Andrea M. Breier