[real-eyes] Re: Unfriendly Web Site

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:35:16 -0600

Please send them. Thanks much!

-----Original Message-----
From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Steven Clark
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:19 AM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: Unfriendly Web Site

I have the eloquence files for use with NVDA zipped up for anyone who wants
them.
Just let me know and I'll attach the zip file to a message.
Steve

Please visit the nutkc blog
www.nutkc.wordpress.com
Please follow me on twitter
www.twitter.com/blindbites
  Text follow blindbites to 40404 in
the United States

On 2/19/2012 8:04 AM, Jim Fettgather wrote:
> Honest, NVDA is free, and works fine with this site.
>
> There is a portable version that you don't even need to install, you
> can even run it from a thumb drive if you like.
>
> www.nvda-project.org
>
> It is actively developed and works well with dynamic web sites.

going to have to find a way to complain.