[real-eyes] Re: Trouble reading a .PDF file.

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:17:50 -0600

You would need to run it through some kind of OCR software. OmniPage will do
this, but of course you are subject to the usual warnings about OCR text:
depends on how clear the images are, font used (more properly "typeface")
etc.

If it isn't government secrets or the like, I could give it a shot if you
like.