From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Reginald George
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:54 PM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: Trouble reading a .PDF file.

does Jaws say blank?  Or empty document?  If it truly is am image file you
may be sunk without Openbook or Kurzweil.  I heard that there is some way to
configure the Microsoft Image Writer printer in Office to try to open things
up in Word, but I don't know how, and I don't think it does a very good job.

There are programs like Omni page or PDF complete that don't cost too much
and can run OCR through a virtual printer.  Maybe someone else with more
knowledge can wade in on this one.