[real-eyes] Transpertation and transcription services

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:58:44 -0500

This is a guy named James in Oak Grove who wants to drive and provide brailling
and audio recording services.  His information is below.

YOUR EARS AND VISION COMMUNICATIONS, (YEV) LLC

Services include Braille formatting for companies, restaurants and schools.

Recording in audio format, PR consulting and Event Planning.

Please contact James at: 816-739-6097 or jlhollins21@xxxxxxxxxxx

PHONE: 816-892-4202

Safe, reliable, affordable transportation that you can count on for:

* Hospital Discharges * Grocery Stores
* Doctor offices/clinics * Weddings
* Dialysis Centers * Sporting events
* Rehab Facilities * Concerts
* Church events * For any of your transportation needs
Urgent Transportation is not like the other
companies and would like to prove that to you.

Try our services and see for yourself. We pride  ourself on customer service,
being reliable,  and providing affordable and safe transportation  for all your
needs.

PHONE: 816-892-4202