[real-eyes] Tomorrows Meeting

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:13:42 -0500

Andrea wishes me to remind everyone of our not to be missed meeting tomorrow
night from 6 to 8 PM featuring the lovely and talented Kim Morrow as she joins
us to demonstrate the incredible technologies found within the tiny yet amazing
Braille Plus notetaker from A.P.H.  This device can do more things for less
cost than almost anything else available and really deserves a closer look.  As
always we will also find time to  address your computer concerns and discuss
anything else effecting us all.  Don't forget to schedule your rides to
Campfire headquarters at 7930 Stateline and bring $5.00 cash if you want pizza
and a soda.  You can post your pizza preference to the list and we will do our
best to accommodate.
Reg