[real-eyes] Steve's surgery

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:29:53 -0500

Steve's surgery was a success.  They removed the catheter with no problem.  The
experience was not the greatest though, there was a lot of communication
trouble...he was taken to the room and they didn't stop at the waiting room to
get us so he didn't know where we were and we didn't know where he was....and
the doctor talked to him while he was still under the affects of the anesthetic
so he didn't remember what he was told...a lot of unpleasant things.  Anyway,
he has his PICC line in now so he can get his IV antibiotics when he comes
home, and it looks likely that he'll be coming home tomorrow but we won't know
for sure til probably tomorrow.
Ruthie &

Without challenge there is no achievement.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."
Private mail is *always* welcome.

      MSN Messenger ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx
      Yahoo ID: chaosynchronous
      AOL ID: