[real-eyes] Re: Steve

  • From: "Kelly Stanfield" <kstannfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:40:28 -0500

I'll pray for both of you as this happens.  I first met Steve in 1993 or
1994.  He had just lost his sight a little while before we met.  I remember
he was into technology just as much then as he still seems to be now.  Like
I said, I'll keep you both in my prayers tomorrow.

Boy, all kinds of medical things have been going on lately.  i'll just say
this much, since this list isn't really for this, my boss's newest grandson
who was born Thursday evening turned out to have pnemonia a few hours after
he was born.  He was taken to Children's Mercy Friday late afternoon or
evening.  He's doing a huge amount better as of early this afternoon.

Also, our full time delivery driver at wokr, Peter, got a call late this
morning or early this afternoon that his wife was in the hospital with chest
pains.

When it rains it poors!!

Kelly