[real-eyes] Something perplexing:

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:01:22 -0600

A good Sunday morning,

Since I have been using my new computer I have had one recurring problem.  I
have Vista as an operating system with 2 gigs of ram.  I am now using a
router but this occurred before the router was connected.  I can be in
Internet Explorer, or doing rss feeds or just about anywhere and all of a
sudden I will lose speech.  I can't invoke narrator by doing the windows key
plus u, or doing the windows key and pressing r, then typing narrator.
About the only thing I can do is shut down and reboot.  I need to call on
all the collective great minds out there.  There is a solution I know, but
what is it?  Thanks and have a good Sunday.

Ben Blagg

Wyco?KCK

Out of sight, not out of mind.

Do not meddle in the affairs of DRAGONS,

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.