[real-eyes] Really??

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:10:30 -0700

Hello group, Recently I was listening to the  radio talk show host Leo La Port,
give a list  of things to avoid so as not to get computer virus infections .
It was familiar to me when he advised not to open an attatchment  unless you
are expecting one, but he added the rule not to open links in E mails.  Does
this sound right to you guys?  I sure press the enter key on links in my E
mails all the dang time.  Maybe there is one kind of link he was referring to.
Welcome your input.    Ginny