[real-eyes] Re: Real-eyes computer users group live meeting.

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 03:31:41 -0600

I will be there.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 10:28 PM
Subject: [real-eyes] Real-eyes computer users group live meeting.

Thursday January 31 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Camp Fire offices 7930 State line
Road. You may take the 175 bus that goes out to the ward parkway shopping
center, but will have to take share a fare for you return trip. Please rsvp
so that I can order enough pizza.  Pizza for $5.00 per person.  Pop is
available from Camp Fire for 50 cents per can.  Also sometimes candy bars
and chips for the same amount.  We will try to set this up for the last
Thursday of each month, so you all will have to help me remember.  we need a
volunteer to show and tell a gadget.  So be thinking about what you could
cover.  If you don't do it this time you will be able to later on.  Children
are also invited so please make them welcome if they do show up.  Thanks for
your support in this important partnership to our youth.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier