[real-eyes] Real-eyes computer users group live meeting.

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:28:29 -0600

Thursday January 31 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Camp Fire offices 7930 State line
Road. You may take the 175 bus that goes out to the ward parkway shopping
center, but will have to take share a fare for you return trip. Please rsvp so
that I can order enough pizza.  Pizza for $5.00 per person.  Pop is available
from Camp Fire for 50 cents per can.  Also sometimes candy bars and chips for
the same amount.  We will try to set this up for the last Thursday of each
month, so you all will have to help me remember.  we need a volunteer to show
and tell a gadget.  So be thinking about what you could cover.  If you don't do
it this time you will be able to later on.  Children are also invited so please
make them welcome if they do show up.  Thanks for your support in this
important partnership to our youth.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier