[real-eyes] RSS Feeds by E-mail for Free

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:33:43 -0500

Are you stuck in the mud technologically like I am?  Subscribed to a bunch of
RSS feeds in Internet Explorer and just can never manage to remember to check
your favorites  center for updates?  Want your RSS feeds spoon fed to you in
your E-mail box just like the old days?  Then send me RSS may be for you.  Any
time a newsletter is updated the entire post will appear magically in your
inbox, just like good old fashioned E-mail lists.
http://www.sendmerss.com