[real-eyes] Re: RESTORING MY COMPUTER

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:00:30 -0500

Reg? System restore doesn't always work. Even I know this from previous
restores on my computer before I had to unhook everything and take it to PC
warehouse. There were more problems with it then then there are now. Thats
because I run a program called fix it and it cleans up the registry so I
don't mess something up in it.