[real-eyes] Re: Question concerning iTunes

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:04:56 -0600

Hi Sandra,

You can add files or folders of music to your Itunes library from the file
menu.  Just press alt f and down arrow to add file or add folder.  The best
tutorials I have found for ITunes were the Freedom Scientific Podcasts done
by Jonathan Mosen.  Here are the direct links.  They apply whether you use
Jaws or another screen reader.  There are also scripts available at
blindtunes.net, but you don't really need them.  The podcasts are at, part
1:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast049-december2010.asp

Part 2:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast050-january2011.asp
I would also suggest the excellent book on the accessible IPhone by Woody
Anna Dresner available from National Braille Press.
http://www.nbp.org