[real-eyes] Re: Nokia 6620 question

  • From: "Ruthie" <ruthieville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:07:58 -0500

Are you wanting just to lock the keys?  if so, hit your soft key 1 followed
by star.  To unlock it is exactly the same.  There is also a way to do this
same thing (just locking it though) through the power key.  Press the power
button and arrow down until you hear "lock keys."  Reversing it is the same
as I stated earlier.

Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

  29A, the hexadecimal of the Beast.

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.