[real-eyes] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:27:44 -0600

Jose, I had heard about the November updates possibly causing some problems,
but here is an article that says they exist but that the updates aren't
responsible for them.  What it describes though might be your problem.  It
also mentions a particular kind of malware that could be causing the
problem.  Link below.

http://blogs.technet.com/msrc/archive/2009/12/01/reports-of-issues-with-november-security-updates.aspx

Ruthie & Murphy's Third Law: In any field of scientific endeavor, anything
that can go wrong will go wrong. "We are more than the sum of our parts."
Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN Messenger ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx
AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few, Who speak for the many, Who cannot
speak for themselves. We are the many, Who speak for the one, Who could not
speak for herself.