[real-eyes] Link voices with JFW 9

Hi folks!
I have a bit of an issue that seems to annoy me with Dectalk Access 32, and
Dectalk USB. For some reason, when links are read with Web Renta crowd, Betties
voice drops to a guys range when Dectalk access 32 is used. When Dectalk USB is
used, the link voices don't work and the voices do not change. I have done a
complete repair, and even gone so far as to completely remove Jaws and install
it with fresh scripts and, this still does not fix the problem after applying
the same settings that I had before and they are fresh settings. Someone?
Please help? I want to pull my hair out! And yes, I know lots  of you hate
Dectalk. Since I have used Dectalk express, that is my synthesizer of choice
except when I broadcast. When I broadcast, I use Eloquence.

Duyahn

www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes