[real-eyes] Learning Ally

Anyone here downloaded the current Learning Ally Book Manager? I am getting
no where fast in grabbing books here. If I use IE, it says it is installing,
some minutes later it comes back and says it can't. If I take the link to DL
the app manually, I get error that web site is unavailable. If I use
FireFox, I don't even get that far, it closes out after accessing My
Bookshelf on the site. Wasn't real happy about having to install java on
this system, but I did, and it is fresh from their site and up-to-date and
enabled in both browsers.

www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes