[real-eyes] Jaws and Outlook express

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 23:21:56 -0500

Hi folks!Duyahn here with an Outlook Express and jaws question. I am running
the latest version of Jaws and am using Outlook express to send email.
Yesterday I went to a website known as Microkorg.com and went to contact
them asking a question that had me concerned. When Outlook opens, Jaws works
with it fine except When I tab to the body of the message. When I was
emailing Microkorg, I tabbed to the body of the message and Jaws read the to
field. I thought, how strange. Why would Jaws read me the to field if I am
in the body of the message ready to type? I even put all of the settings on
the FS recommended settings for Windows xp and still ran into this issue. I
am sure I am going to get lots of responses saying this never happens to
them but, this has happened on my laptop as well. Even my display settings
are set correctly. But, there have been a few folks that I have spoken with
at FS who say that people don't have to go by the FS recommended settings
anymore. Could someone be so kind as to help me so I am not confused about
this issue? When I ran Jaws 8, I never had this issue. Any and all help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Duyahn

Besides email, you can contact me in the following ways!

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
AOL AIM: MKnightJones
Skype: Duyahn