[real-eyes] Re: I've got it all messed up:

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:44:37 -0500

I would perhaps try a couple of things.
First, in Internet Explorer, go to the file menu, and down toward the
bottom, there's a menu choice for Work Offline.  If it says checked, press
Enter on it to uncheck it.
Even if it is not checked, I would still try checking and then unchecking it
again.
I have seen this fix connection issues.

The next thing that I would try is using another browser to help isolate the
problem.

See if you can get to
www.getfirefox.com
and try installing and running Firefox 3.

It's a very fast and stable browser, and at least you would have a clue as
to whether or not these are Internet Explorer issues.
If you try Firefox, you have to remember to use Control L rather than
Control O to open a web page.