[real-eyes] I phone help terning on voiceover

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 03:50:01 -0500

Hi all, I went and got the I phone. It was mostly paineless. However I have a
problem. the sails man at the store spoke to one of there jeniouses about this
problem. the answer didn't make since.
here is the problem. when  terning on the voice over the screen goes dark as
the phone says that if I actavate voiceover it will change the jesters. it
askes if I want to do this?

Problem is how to tell the phone yes I want to do this.

At the store they told me I had to use i tunes to actavate voiceover and my
problems would be solved.

however on the phone a teck person said there is no differance on How I tern
voiceover on.

so I was hoping someone on here would be able to help me.

I am going to install i tunes if I must. but I would just rather tern the
speech on.

Oh yah at the store they  thought the phone was terning off and on when we
terned voice over on. yet that's not what ai am hearing at all. it was not
possable to hear this at the store do to all of the noise.
.

thanks for any help in this.
Jose Lopez
on the web at www.lopezlanguage.com