[real-eyes] I find this interesting:

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:04:40 -0600

While attempting to fill out an application this is what I found.  I
couldn't get to a place to allow me to establish a password.

Right from the SSA website: Caution: You can use the following selections to
navigate through our web pages but you cannot use them in our Online Claims
<http://www.socialsecurity.gov/onlineservices/> & Services pages.

Ben Blagg

Wyco?KCK

Out of sight, not out of mind.

Do not meddle in the affairs of DRAGONS,

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.