[real-eyes] Help for a friend

  • From: "cory McMahon" <cjmc404@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 04:16:03 -0600

My friend is having difficulty connecting to the Internet. He tells me that he
is doing everything that he's being told to do when he's informed that the page
cannot be displayed. He says that he uses a wireless network, and can log in to
the network but can't connect to the Internet. It seems weird to me that he's
able to log in to the network but not connect to the Internet.
Anyway, do you have any suggestions as to a sollution for his problem?

Thanks in advance for any asistance,

Cory