[real-eyes] Re: Hard Drive Temperature

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:17:45 -0500

There is software out there that can tell you if the hard drive supports
monitoring.  It's called smart something or other.  Unfortunately the ones I
played with were very graphical and not speech friendly, so I can't remember
the name of it.  I know it would do CPU temperature but, I'm not sure about
hard drive temp.  It would tell you if the hard drive was starting to fail.