[real-eyes] Going to ask a stupid question

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:41:43 -0500

Hey there folks! I know there is no question that is stupid but most of you
that are total internet fans are gonna laugh at this question. ACB has a
program called Speak Freely and I guess it's like Skype from what I am
understanding. Ok. Here's my question. Are there some servers that a
visually impaired person can connect to that are still active for Speak
freely or is this program gone or out the window? I know most or all of you
might laugh at me and say, go away, right?

Duyahn

You can contact me in the following ways.

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
AOL AIM: MKnightJones
Skype: Duyahn