[real-eyes] Re: Fw: income tax

  • From: "Charles Brady" <CBrady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 04:07:16 -0600

Sorry for the late response to this message. The income level for tax return
being prepared for free is $40,000. This will start on 02/01/08 for the
2007 tax returns. I use Tax Act to do my tax return electronically. The pop
ups are quite annoying, but it does the job. There are others that work, but
I am not at work to have my list in front of me.