[real-eyes] Fw: [aiphone] Read2go

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:52:10 -0500

Final word on this app for now.
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Duck
To: aiphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:34 AM
Subject: [aiphone] Read2go

Hi,

I have a iPod Touch 4th gen.  Right now, as long as all other apps are closed,
Read2go seams to work OK, even using the built in voices.  You just have to
make sure that absolutely everything else is closed.  At first, I did not do
this, which was my mistake.  Just thought that I'd pass this along for anyone
out there using one of the lower RAM IOS devices with Read2go.  Make sure that
everything else is closed and it should work, though it will be a bit draggy.

Thanks,

Scott Duck

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 7
Visit Your Group
This group is moderated by Alberto Arreola.  To contact me directly with any
questions or concerns, please send an email to betoj.07@xxxxxxxxxx

MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.