From: KCAgape@xxxxxxx=20
To: Missouri-L@xxxxxxxxxxx=20
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:41 PM
Subject: [Missouri-l] Share-A-Fare Update (For Greater Kansas City =
Listers)

-------

Other email lists available from MCB include:
ATI - A general discussion of adaptive technology.  To join, send a =
blank EMail message to:
ATI-Join@xxxxxxxxxxx
Chat - A general discussion list.  Just about anything goes.  To Join, =
send a blank EMail message to:
Chat-Join@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit the MCB home Page at:
WWW.MoBlind.Org