[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Critical Update for Windows Users

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll, Sr." <llocsird@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, crunch1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:24:06 -0500

Jose:
Over some time I have kept my computer on the automatic update system
offered by Microsoft.
If you should wish to use this method please go to:
http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us
and select the automatic up date section in the upper right hand corner.
This may save you some trouble as it also includes a complete check up
on the updates that you have gotten.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.